- 7.4 m
- 3.2 m
- Rok produkcji:
- Maks. masa kampera:
- 3500 kg
- Skrzynia biegów:
- Prawo jazdy:
- Miejsca siedzące:
- Pasy bezpieczeństwa:
- Miejsca siedzące podczas jazdy:
Love the great outdoors, but love your home comforts too? Then say hello to our super-swanky, German-built Glamper Van!
Brand new for the 2021 season, this uber-comfortable motorhome balances practicality with luxury, so you can set off on your next adventure in style.
We're all about getting outdoors and exploring incredible places. It’s about having the freedom to go where the mood takes you. It’s about bracing walks on windy cliff tops, discovering hidden coves, and sundowners with a view. It’s knowing that at the end of the day you can take a hot shower, watch Netflix and snuggle down in soft sheets just as comfortably as you would at home. So, where will your Glampify adventure take you?
**What’s it like inside?**
No cramped caravan conditions here. There’s a spacious interior with a kitchen and dining area, and a separate bedroom.
The bathroom has hot running water, a shower and a loo. Rituals toiletries are included, so you can pack light.
Choose how you’d like the beds made up – either as two singles or joined together to make a big, comfy double – with lovely bedding from The White Company.
The kitchen includes everything you need for gourmet on the go: a fridge, hob and mini oven; all the necessary utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware; and a Nespresso machine.
Heating and hot water is powered by mains electricity or gas bottle, so you can stay cosy no matter what the Great British weather throws at you.
** Tech home comforts: **
• Mobile Wi-Fi (subject to coverage).
• Flat-screen digital TV with Netflix and DVD player.
• Sat Nav and Apple CarPlay.
• Standard UK (230v) plug sockets, which you can use to power your own devices like chargers and hair straighteners.
• An off-grid power system, meaning that if you don’t have access to mains power you’ll still be able to use electricity in the Glamper Van thanks to stored power from the solar panels. It’s worth noting that when you’re using solar power, you’ll only be able to use power-hungry devices (such as a hair dryer) for a few minutes.
** Outside: **
• Awning and outdoor furniture (table and chairs).
• Gas store for two portable gas bottles.
• Large storage space, ideal for excess luggage, bikes and SUP boards.
** What’s it like to drive? **
• This is a brand new vehicle (registered in 2020) with a comfortable drive and manual gearbox. A reversing camera makes parking up a breeze.
• Comprehensive insurance is provided for one driver (let us know if you’d like to add an additional driver).
• You don’t need a special licence, just a standard manual car licence.
• Drivers must have at least two years experience and be aged 25 - 79. See Full Driver requirements below.
** Delivery / Collection: **
You can collect and return the Glamper Van from our base in Kent (postcode DA1 5FS). We offer free parking there for your own car for the duration of your trip.
Alternatively, we can arrange for the Glamper Van to be delivered and collected from your chosen location. Please contact us for more information.
** What you need to know: **
• The maximum weight of this vehicle when on the road, including passengers and personal belongings, is 3,500kg. That means it can be driven by anyone holding a standard, category B driving licence.
• The weight limit also means you should pack carefully. The total weight of all passengers and their belongings (including luggage, bikes, groceries and other equipment) must be no more than 300KG.
• All hirers / drivers must meet our insurance requirements. Please see below for details.
• We kindly ask that our Glamper is well looked after on your trip and returned in a reasonably clean condition with all waste and rubbish emptied before you return.
** Questions & Advice **
We love glamping and we want you to love it too! If you have any questions or need some advice before or during your adventure, we’ll be on hand to help.
** Driver Requirements **
• Our insurers set out eligibility criteria for drivers of our Glamper Van. You must ensure you (and any additional drivers) meet these requirements.
• We’ll ask you to complete an online verification process with our partner Yoti to prove your eligibility before you collect the van. To qualify:
• You must be aged between 25 and 79. Drivers aged 76 and over pay a higher excess.
• You must hold a Full Manual UK or EU Licence (category B).
• You must be able to provide two proofs of address, dated no older than 3 months before your trip start date.
• You must have at least 2 years driving experience.
• You must not have more than 6 penalty points. If you do have 6 penalty points, these must not be from a single offence.
• You must not have been involved in two or more fault accidents, while driving, in the past 3 years.
• You must never have had motor insurance cancelled or declined.
• You must not be engaged in professional entertainment or as a professional sportsperson.
• You must not be a jockey or connected to the racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
If you (or an Additional Driver) do not meet the criteria above, feel free to contact us. It may be possible to make a referral to our insurer and arrange special cover. If this happens, it may be with special conditions or at an increased cost.
- Aneks kuchenny
- Ciepła woda
- Odpowiedni dla wysokich osób
Siedzenie w kształcie U
- Siedzenia boczne
Siedzenia w kształcie L
- 4 Łóżka (2 osobne łóżka, Łóżko podwójne, Rozkładane łóżko dla 1 os, Rozkładane łóżko dla 2 os)
We kindly ask that our Glamper is well looked after on your trip and returned in a reasonably clean condition with all waste and rubbish emptied before you return.Pokaż więcej Pokaż mniej
Kaucja za ten pojazd kempingowy wynosi zł 7 500. Kaucja zostanie Ci zwrócona po zakończeniu wynajmu.